Mirage QR code
become a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and trade
Tire maintenance precautions
1) First, check the air pressure (including the spare tire) of all the tires in the car at least once a month. If the air pressure is found to be insufficient, find the cause of the air leak.
2) Always check the tire for damage, such as whether there are nails or cuts, and the damaged tires should be repaired or replaced in time.
3) Avoid tire contact with oils and chemicals.
4) Regularly carry out four-wheel alignment inspection on the vehicle. If it is found that the positioning is poor, it should be corrected in time, otherwise it will cause irregular tire wear and affect the mileage life of the tire.
5) Under no circumstances should you exceed the driving conditions and the reasonable speed limit of the traffic rules (for example, please slow down or avoid obstacles when there are obstacles such as stones or potholes in front).