Mirage QR code
become a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and trade
How to prevent tire puncture
Since the puncture will have such serious consequences, how should we prevent the occurrence of puncture? Below we list some ways to avoid the occurrence of puncture, I believe it can help your car safety summer.
(1) First of all, we must remind you that the puncture is not only happening in the summer. If the tire pressure is too low or too high, the excessive wear of the tread is close to scrapping, and even in the rumble of winter, the tires of the vehicle may burst. Therefore, to avoid tire puncture should be taken from daily maintenance.
(2) Regular inspection of the tire can play a role in eliminating the hidden danger of puncture. In particular, check if the tire pressure is within the standard range and should not be too high or too low.
(3) Always remove stones or foreign objects in the groove of the tread pattern to avoid deformation of the tire crown. Check the tire sidewall for scratches, punctures, and whether the cord is exposed. If it should be replaced in time.
(4) Vehicles that frequently travel on expressways must be re-positioned regularly. For the time, method and related knowledge of tire transposition, please refer to the “Large Tire” in the May 2005 issue of the magazine. Column.
(5) When the vehicle is driving on the expressway, the driver should hold the steering wheel with both hands, try to avoid driving foreign objects (such as stones, bricks and wooden blocks) and avoid high-speed driving through the sudden deep pit.
(6) All tires should be used within their service life (the service life of car tires should be 2~3 years or about 60,000 km). If the tires exceed the service life or have been seriously worn, the new tires should be replaced in time.
(7) In the hot summer sun, if you need to park your car for a long time, it is best to park your car in a cool place to prevent the tire from exposing in the hot sun.
(8) I wonder if you have noticed that many professional tire shops or professional car repair service shops now have nitrogen service items for tires. If your tires are filled with nitrogen, it will not only extend the life of the tires, but also keep the tire pressure stable for a long time, reduce the chance of puncture and increase the safety of the vehicle.